Front of House Host
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £23000 – £25000/annum + Benefits
Up to £25,000 + Benefits
At GAMA Healthcare we help prevent infections and save lives. As infection prevention has become a global priority, the demand has increased for our innovative, reliable products across new industries and new countries.
As a result of this growth, our head office has moved to a new facility in Hemel Hempstead. We are partnering with Thomas Franks to provide on-site catering services. Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager, Thomas Franks are looking for an experienced Host, to manage the provision of their delivered food service, with the opportunity to learn and develop within the company.
What will you do?
* Coordinate and supervise all daily food services, as well as the preparation, set-up, service, clearing, cleaning and storage of foods, beverages or equipment required for special functions
* Ensure that all policies and procedural requirements of both legislation and company are adhered to in order to promote a professional and flexible approach at all times
* Manage the restocking of all food for service, following good hygiene and safety practices and to the standard specified in the Company Food Safety Manual
* Liaise effectively with the day-to-day clients (GAMA) and customers to ensure catering continuously achieves and exceeds the expectations of all stakeholders
* Collate overall costs for all services, in conjunction with the Operations Manager, focussing on stock, portion, cost and wastage controls
What will you need?
* Previous success in a similar position is essential
* Exceptional communication skills to maintain strong working relationships with GAMA
* Knowledge of Health & Safety requirements
* Great work ethic and eagerness to learn new skills
* Strong attention to detail to ensure the client (GAMAs) needs are met every time
GAMA Healthcare Ltd are working in partnership with MaxAd Recruitment & Thomas Franks to source candidates. The successful candidate will be employed by Thomas Franks
- Address HP2, Leverstock Green, Hertfordshire