Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £40000 – £50000/annum £40,000 – £50,000 (DOE)
Our client is a leading UK B2B manufacturing company based in Hertfordshire. They are a young, close-knit, but passionate team who pride themselves on having the most advanced website within the industry. Their core focus is on bringing the most innovative printed products to market.
They are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Front-End Developer who is up to the challenge of maintaining our clients current industry leading print site while developing, from scratch their brand new website and MIS.
This will require a broad range of skills, as you’ll need to navigate and work on the older technology of the current site while futureproofing the business with new technology for their greenfield sites.
You must have at least 3 years of experience working as a front end developer and should live within a commutable distance to Hitchin (SG4) post code.
You will be predominantly working remotely but there will be a requirement to attend site up to 1 day a week.
Responsibilities for the Front-End Developer:
* You will be expected to work with other experienced developers alongside the management team.
* The successful candidate should be flexible and have a good understanding of best practices, as well as experience in testing, visualization, design, and an ability to choose the best tool for the job.
* You will show good timekeeping, excellent collaborative skills, a desire to grow your skillsets.
Vital requirements for Front-End Developer:
* CSS / SCSS / bootstrap 3 / Tail winds
* Experience with a modern JS such as Vue/React or keen to learn
* Proficient with Photoshop and image editing.
* Experience building email templates
* Use of Mailchimp
Commutable from: – Welwyn, WGC, Hatfield, St Albans, Hitchin, Stevenage, Letchworth, Baldock, Royston, Ware, Hertford, Hoddesdon, Broxbourne, Luton, Hemel Hempstead, Bedfordshire, Huntingdon, Ely, Peterborough, Ely, Newmarket, St Neots, St Ives, Cambridge,
Front-End Developer – Hertfordshire – £40,000 – £50,000k (DOE)
- Address Hitchin, Hertfordshire