Forensic Accounting –Expert Witness – Litigation
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Forensic Accounting –Expert Witness – Senior Manager
High base salary with excellent benefits/package
London (currently from home and with flexibility re home work post covid)
You will be joining a firm with a very strong culture of supporting and promoting their staff. You will be providing leadership to the team, managing projects and supporting Partners with the growth of the business function. Strong experience of Expert Witness type work with a focus on drafting Expert reports on large litigations / arbitrations.
* Supporting the Partner/s to develop the departments’ strategy and growth.
* Managing a portfolio of clients.
* You will be able to analyse complex legal documents with the ability to identify key issues.
* Produce final written reports for use in legal proceedings, and/or for advice to
Lawyers and clients.
* Liaising with solicitors and barristers as a normal part of a litigation support.
* Building a strong relationship with clients and establishing both rapport and trust. You will take ownership of your client relationships.
* Be responsible for excellent client service and delivery on assignments.
* Manage your own WIP, debtors, budgets, billing and recovery and negotiate with clients/lawyers.
* Management a team and be responsible for recruitment, planning and allocation of staff, performance management, training and recommendations for promotion. You’ll be a mentor to team and provide coaching with a view to assisting them to achieve their career goals.
* Play an active role in the development of new business relationships, marketing and business proposals.
* Likely ACA or ACCA qualification, or equivalent/similar qualifications.
* Extensive Forensic Accounting work experience in relation to litigation and expert witness.
* Previous management experience.
• About Brimstone Consulting: We specialise in finding highly qualified staff in the following areas:
Forensic Accounting & Fraud – (AML/CTF, Investigation, CFE’s etc.); Legal and LegalTech (E-Discovery, Digital Forensics, EDRM); Big Data and Data Analytics – (MI/BI/CI); InfoSec and Cyber Crime; Audit; Accountancy and Finance; FinTech (Payments etc.); Risk – (Credit, Regulatory, Liquidity, Market, Analysts-SAS, SPSS etc.); Compliance/Corporate Governance ; IT – (full SDLC- BA’s PM’s , Architects, Developers etc.);
• Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) – a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. Due to time constraints we can only reply to applicants that match our clients’ specifications. Unless requested otherwise on application CV’s are retained for future possible opportunities that match requirements and may be held in the cloud (including US cloud providers)