Fire Alarm Engineer
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a Fire Alarm Engineer on behalf of a very well established Mechanical, Electrical and Telecoms Engineering and Infrastructure contractor.
Established over 27 years ago the company now employs upwards of 100 staff throughout the UK and provides design, construction and maintenance services for a range of blue chip, public and private clients on projects including Rail, Commercial, Industrial and Social Housing.
They are now looking for a Fire Alarm Engineer to join the team within the West Midlands.
This is a permanent position.
* To carry out installations, servicing and repairs on electronic fire alarm systems and other building system products at construction and customer sites.
* To carry out installations, servicing and repairs of door access equipment.
* To work with a variety of diferent fire alarm systems
Skills & Attributes
* NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installations or approved equivalent.
* 17th/18th Edition or equivalent
* Fire Alarm Sytems training
* Manufacturer training
* Full UK Driving licence
If you are interest and available please give Max a call at Apex Engineering Solutions
- Address Staffordshire