Fire Alarm Engineer
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £25000 – £32000/annum
Due to continued expansion, my client is now looking for a Fire alarm engineer to join their team.
The position provides an exciting career opportunity for a highly skilled Fire Alarm Engineer with experience in installation, maintenance, fault finding and commissioning fire alarms.
You will be provided with training on industry leading products and join a highly skilled engineering team committed to delivering the quality service.
My client is a leading provider of Fire Protection throughout the UK.
Joining our team of engineers the role will involve:
* Regular routine servicing and repairs of various fire alarm systems, and other associated systems.
* Installation and commissioning of fire alarm systems, and other associated systems.
* Undertake reactive calls for fault finding and the repair of faults.
* Complete a service report for all service visits.
* Ensure that an accurate and high standard of company documentation is maintained.
* Undertake ‘On-Call’ duties as with your Team.
The ideal engineer would have:
* A minimum of 5 years Fire Alarm system experience working with Fire Alarms and associated systems.
* Full clean valid driving licence.
* A strong working understanding of relevant British Standards, in particular clauses relating to servicing, maintenance and commissioning.
* Familiarity with safe working practices and Health & Safety requirements.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Competent using technology such as laptops, meters, etc.
* Ability to maintain and complete customer and company paperwork in a timely manner.
* Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Prepared to travel where required.
* A genuine interest in your work with an enthusiasm and willingness to learn and progress.
Ability to demonstrate experience with Kentec, Advanced, Gent/SMS and Morley systems would be beneficial.
Successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory DBS checks.
In return my client can offer:
* Competitve Salary plus benefits.
* Plenty of opportunities for career development and progression.
* Company van, laptop, PDA and mobile phone provided.
* Hours of Work: 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Flexibility will be required to support business and client needs.
If this is of interest please click apply or alternatively call Tom on (phone number removed)
- Address Manchester, Greater Manchester