Farm Liaison Officer
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £28000 – £30000/annum
Located just outside of Wrexham, we are currently working with a large agricultural service provider who are now looking to increase the size of their existing team with the appointment of a Farm liaison officer.
Within the role of Farm Liaison officer you will adopt a customer facing role, working with a number of farming clients based across the North West of England and North Wales.
The role of Farming Liaison Officer would lend itself well to someone with experience of agricultural sales, this could be through feed/straw/animal health or equipment type sales.
The position will see you carrying out farm and site visits amongst an established customer base where you will be involved in helping to deliver and co-ordinate a range of products on to the farms throughout the growing seasons.
Given the nature of the role and working environment, an agricultural background or experience of waste recycling would be advantageous, however not essential as full training will be provided.
Typical daily tasks within the role have been outlined below:
* Confirmation of fields and stores available; and reworking of landplans due to changing weather, cropping and farmer plans
* Liaison with the Agronomy, Operations (spreading) and Transport Departments
* Overseeing of spreading operations to ensure job is completed compliantly and to a high standard.
* HSE / Environmental reporting and coordination in your area
* Conducting farm visits and site inspections in accordance with company procedures and permitting requirements
Skills, qualifications and experience:
* Agricultural sales experience/ knowledge of farming practices
* Knowledge of land spreading techniques and equipment
* Knowledge of Environmental Management
* Experience of liaising with farmers
* WAMITAB qualified (Desirable)
* Knowledge of Waste regulations / Land spreading regulations (Desirable)
* Full UK driver’s license
If you would like any further information relating to this exciting opportunity then please feel free to contact David at Davinci for an informal discussion. The services advertised on behalf of Davinci Skilled and Technical Ltd are those of an employment agency
- Address Wrexham, Clwyd