Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £17 – £22/hour depending on experience
R.C.Moss Ltd are the world’s leading restoration company of Vintage Bentleys and other pre war cars of interest. A family run business of 64 years with a fantastic reputation around the world for quality. Every aspect of restoration work is undertaken on site in a world leading facility by a dedicated team of craftsmen.
We require a full-time, highly professional Metal Fabricator/Welder with great experience in the following areas:
* Welding-tig, mig, gas of all materials
* Measuring equipment – callipers/micrometers
* An understanding of engineering
* Oxyacetylene experience, preferrably in brazing, silver soldering and soft soldering.
* Basic lathe/milling experience
* Metal fabrication techniques, basic blacksmith skills
The role of Welder will involve:
* Restoration of body parts/wings/castings
* Fabrication of exhaust systems, windscreens, hood mechanisms, door catches/handles/hinges
* Manufacturing of intricate compoenents for restoration projects.
* Fabrication from drawings and original components
Job would suit a highly professional, experienced fabricator who welcomes the opportunity to create the most amazing work without time and cost constraint.
Training will be given on site to help the applicant get up to speed. An ability to interact and communicate with the team is vital.
If you are interested in the role of Welder, please click 'Apply Now' below
- Address MK44, Melchbourne, Bedford