Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £11 – £13.50/hour
We are a steel fabrication company that specialises in bespoke staircases primarily and we are looking to employ a fabricator welder with the attributes below. Our fabricators generally fit the works they have produced under the supervision of a lead site engineer:
* Level 3 welding qualification using TIG, MIG and MMA.
* Light to medium fabrication welding.
* Ability to weld mild steel, stainless and aluminium.
* Level 3 sheet metalwork qualification would be beneficial
* Ability to read drawings accurately.
* Ability to effectively fabricate products from initial design to completion.
* Have experience using various engineering machinery.
* Must have staircase fabrication experience.
The successful candidate would need to:
* Work safely and comply with health and safety conduct.
* Ensure resources are used efficiently and effectively using the approved method of manufacture to maximise potential.
* Carry out checks and maintain accurate records of products manufactured.
* Ensure all work is produced to deadlines to keep them cost effective.
* To produce products that meet the standard of quality control
- Address Nottinghamshire