Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £28000 – £32000/annum
My client are a Tier One Main Contractor currently seeking a Fabric Engineer to work on a flagship development within the business.
* Diagnose and repair faults in installations and plant equipment.
* To deal with day to day fabric repairs.
* Advise, communicate and work with the Statutory Inspectors, contractors on hospital systems and equipment, ensuring compliance with Trust safety standards and procedures.
* Perform regular tests as per HTMs as detailed in PPM manual.
* Operate hand and power tools in a safe manner.
* Manufacture, assemble, erect and install new work.
* Assist colleagues as required and act as safety person when requested.
What’s in it for you?
* Salary up to £32,000 per annum.
* Solely working from one location.
* Working for one of the largest Main Contractors worldwide.
If you’d like to find out more about the position then please apply
- Address Cambridgeshire