Export Shipping Co-ordinator
Job Type : Contract, Full Time
Export Shipping Co-ordinator, 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Premier Nutrition supplies micro ingredients individually or premixed to manufacturers of animal food across Europe and Asia, and offers expert advice from some of the world’s leading nutritionists. Premier Nutrition is part of AB Agri, an animal nutrition and agricultural services business, part of Associated British Foods plc.
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual to join the International team at Premier Nutrition as an Export Shipping Co-ordinator on a 12 month fixed term contract. This will be supporting the International Business Manager in servicing Premier Nutrition’s international customers. To manage the shipping and documentation of orders ensuring deliveries are made and payments are received. To uphold the high customer service levels already in place through building excellent relationships with our customers.
The main responsibilities of this position are as followed:
* Liaise with suppliers and shipping lines to ensure timely despatch to meet customer delivery deadlines.
* Generation of accurate shipping documents to include – Bills of Lading, Certificates of Origin, Veterinary Certificates, Dangerous Goods Notes etc.
* Prepare and issue proformas direct to customer.
* Ensure that export documentation is correct and complete to ensure that orders are delivered without customs delays.
* Support the Business Development team in maintaining excellent relationships with our international customer base.
* Ensure that customer questions and queries are answered promptly and necessary actions are coordinated.
* Ensure that all customer documentation and records are always up to date and accurately maintained on all business systems
The team in Premier Nutrition work as one, they have an excellent attitude to work sharing and thoughts on how to achieve the best possible outcome. Ideally you will have the following knowledge, skill set and attitude towards work.
* Experience with international freight
* Knowledge of export documentation/Letters of Credit/Incoterms etc
* Knowledge of export payment terms
* Customs and international VAT experience
* Knowledge of Preferential Trade and Origin
* Confident manner
* High level of accuracy
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Highly numerate and used to working with financial records and business systems
* Good working knowledge of the Microsoft packages
* Able to work well under pressure and prioritise workload
* Be able to perform in a demanding and customer focused working environment
We are a growing, innovative business and we need diversity and different ways of thinking to keep moving us forward. Join us and we will support and encourage your personal development and grow your career.
Be part of a growing global community
AB Agri is made up of 3000+ talented people operating across the agri-food industry to produce and market animal feed, nutrition and technology-based products and services. We work with customers around the globe to produce sustainable food for a growing population. For over 30 years we have been committed to changing agriculture for the better so that the food we eat is produced safely and in a responsible way.
We are part of Associated British Foods (ABF), a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group.
Good for people, Good for business
AB Agri is an equal opportunity employer, assuring equal treatment to all. We know that an inclusive environment makes us more accessible and ensures we attract, engage, promote and retain exceptional people.
So that we can support you to perform at your best, please let us know of any adjustments that may be required throughout the recruitment process.
Making your application
Ready to apply? Great! Simply register your details and upload your CV via our careers website – it usually takes just a few minutes.
As part of your application we ask you to answer some equal opportunities questions that help us to monitor how inclusive our recruitment process is and identify areas we need to improve in. This information is anonymised, separate from your application and is never seen by the hiring panel. You can choose not to answer these questions with no impact on your application.
Please do not delay making your application. In the event of a high candidate response to this vacancy we may close the application period before the date shown and without notice.
AB Agri group politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We have a PSL and do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them
- Address Rugeley, Staffordshire