Experienced Teaching Assistant
Job Type : Temporary, Full Time
NG Teach is seeking enthusiastic and experienced teaching assistants to join us, that would welcome the potential opportunity to work in a classroom setting within schools in the Nottingham and Derby area.
We are continuously working to build and maintain close partnerships with primary, secondary and SEN schools across the UK.
The roles and responsibilities you should expect to undertake are as follows:
* Assisting the classroom teacher
* Working with small groups and 1:1 support
* Build positive relationships with pupils, staff and parents
* Help manage pupil behaviour
* To contribute to the school aims and ethos
* Help pupils to access the curriculum
We would expect you to have excellent literacy and numeracy skills and have previous experience of working with children.
You should be able to demonstrate an ability and commitment to improving standards of achievement and progress of pupils.
In addition to all of our recruitment services, NG Teach also offers on-going additional support to all of its candidates via the following:
* Your own dedicated consultant
* Access to opportunities throughout Nottingham and Derby
* Opportunities to develop and enhance your skills through training and support.
NG Teach is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. You will be required to complete a Disclosure Application Form with a full DBS check along with two references.
For further information, please visit our website or give us a call/email.
Send us your CV today to apply.
NG Teach Limited is an employment agency and employment business