Experienced Broadcast Engineer
Job Type : Contract, Full Time
Salary : £55000 – £75000/annum
One of our international leading Media clients in West London is recruiting for an Broadcast Engineer. Salary is up to £55k (£75K OTE due to shift work) dependent on experience. Ideally someone with experience working within the Media and Creative industry.
What will I be doing?
* Responsible for installation and on-going support, maintenance of production and post-production systems for an on-air daily production including Avid Interplay and Avid Media
* Working with the broadcast engineers from who provide the studio facilities.
* Assisting the broadcast engineers from in keeping live on the air
* Interacting with the web teams as necessary to troubleshoot and maintain the live program stream to the web
* Responsible for maintaining accurate records of physical and software assets
* Ability to prioritize tasks and be responsive to demands from multiple users whilst ensuring the shows are delivered
What experience would we like you to have?
* Extensive experience with all forms of broadcast systems
* Need 5+ years experience as a senior-level engineer/technician of IT systems involving TV broadcast media architecture
* Extensive experience with networking environments blending emerging wireless technologies, video broadcast systems, and post production digital asset management systems.
* Expert understanding of interaction between all core systems essential to a post-production facility.
* Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Server and Desktop Operating Systems.
What’s in it for you?
A generous benefits package provided at interview stage and the opportunity to grow within the Media world
- Address Ealing, Greater London