Ethical Hacker Course
Job Type : Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Part Time, Part Time
* No previous IT experience required
* Gain employer desired certifications
Start a challenging and progressive career in Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security.
Develop the skills you need to penetrate networks and applications, and work with businesses to help them improve their data security.
This is a training course which leads to guaranteed interviews upon completion. Fees apply.
With a data breach attempted every 39 seconds cyber security is now one of the fastest growing sectors in IT. The Training Room will help you gain the skills and certifications needed to become an industry ready Ethical Hacker, before matching you to entry-level opportunities with guaranteed interviews across our network of leading IT partners.
Our course will teach you to identify and expose potential weak points on a network and will ensure you have the tools and support needed to start your career regardless of your current experience level. You will complete the course with all the skills you need to enter an industry that is becoming more essential every day.
No previous IT experience required – If you are an enthusiastic problem-solver with a love for IT then we can help you turn your passion into your profession.
You’ll achieve the following certifications:
* CompTIA ITF+ (IT Fundamentals) An introduction to basic IT knowledge and skills, covering all areas of IT foundations.
* CompTIA A+ (Apply online only) Core 1 & (Apply online only) Core 2) The new Core Series covers expanded content on growing parts of the IT support role including an expansion of baseline security topics and a different approach to defining competency in operational procedures.
* CompTIA Network+ Develop your competencies in troubleshooting, configuring and managing common network wireless and wired devices.
* CompTIA Security+ Validate your baseline skills to perform core security functions by monitoring and diagnosing networks, understanding malware, vulnerabilities and threats to network.
* PenTest+ (Penetration Testing) This certificate gives you the expertise in information gathering, vulnerability identification, attacks and exploits, penetration testing tools and skills and finally information reporting
Interested? Apply now to find out how quickly you can become an Ethical Hacker
- Address Nationwide