Estimator – Drylining
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £50000 – £65000/annum + full benefit package
An industry leading facades and drylining contractor who have been established for over 25 years and have a turnover in excess of £50m are on the market seeking a Estimator to to tender drylining projects up to £15m.
They are looking for someone who is capable and innovative and has worked on major tenders with some of their packages being worth in excess of £15m.
They work on prestigious projects for leading clients in London and the surrounding counties with the majority of works in Central London. They would like someone from either a facades or drylining background, both would be advantageous.
They are looking for an Estimator who is capable overseeing multiple tenders up to the value of £15m
* To effectively communicate and build relationships with site supervisors, project/contract managers, operatives, surveyors, payroll and other head office staff
* Plan and organise work effectively
* Reconcile tender to works and identify any additional works
* Liaise with Site Management and co-produce monthly reporting
* Accurately estimate and evaluate price work of operatives, make decisions on rate of pay, additional rates, and price variations
* Value prelims
* Experience working for a drylining or facades sub-contractor essential
* Both would be advantageous
* Excellent time-keeping, and working to deadlines
* Attention to detail ·Able to contribute to team meetings
* Effective personal organisational skills
* Able to adjust personal style to suit varying situations
* Enjoys working with people from different professional and trade backgrounds
If this sound like a role you are interested in please do not hesitate to apply, should you have questions or queries regarding this exciting opportunity please do not hesitate to contact Dylan Hughes of DNA Technical Recruitment Limited on (phone number removed)
- Address London