Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £45000 – £65000/annum + full benefit package
An industry leading bespoke fitout subcontractor who specialise in Joinery and drylining packages and have a turnover in excess of £10m are on the market seeking a Estimator to to tender drylining and ceilings tenders.
They are looking for someone who is capable and innovative and has worked on bespoke tenders in the ceilings and drylining sector.
They work on prestigious projects for leading clients in London and the surrounding counties with the majority of works in Central London.
* To effectively communicate and build relationships with site supervisors, project/contract managers, operatives, surveyors, payroll and other head office staff
* Plan and organise work effectively
* Reconcile tender to works and identify any additional works
* Liaise with Site Management and co-produce monthly reporting
* Accurately estimate and evaluate price work of operatives, make decisions on rate of pay, additional rates, and price variations
* Value prelims
* Experience working for a drylining sub-contractor essential
* Ceilings experience is essential
* Excellent time-keeping, and working to deadlines
* Attention to detail ·Able to contribute to team meetings
* Effective personal organisational skills
* Able to adjust personal style to suit varying situations
* Enjoys working with people from different professional and trade backgrounds
If this sound like a role you are interested in please do not hesitate to apply, should you have questions or queries regarding this exciting opportunity please do not hesitate to contact Dylan Hughes of DNA Technical Recruitment Limited
- Address City and County of the City of London