ERP Project Manager
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £45000 – £60000/annum £6500 car allowance
ERP Project Manager for large scale ERP projects, working with a busy team of 8 Project Managers, 4 Project Coordinators and 4 Project Administrators. The role is to work for a hugely successful ERP software consultancy located in between Sale, Manchester and Warrington and you will be predominantly office based and occasionally out on client sites at key project milestones. Salary to £60k plus £550 p/m car allowance, child care vouchers, gym, life insurance, health cash plan and subsidised Bistro.
* You are an experienced ERP Project Manager on large-scale ERP solutions
* Highly organised and happy dealing with dozens of things at once
* You ensure projects are delivered with quality, on time, to budget and scope
* Can manage concurrent projects through the full project life cycle
* You can create quality deliverables using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project
* Can compromise in balancing process change & technical change to deliver a working solution
* You can multi-task, juggle and prioritise a variety of tasks on each of your projects
* Able to follow the company’s methodology
* Client facing with great communication
You will have previous experience running ERP projects with larger solutions such as Dynamics NAV, Sage EM, Infor M3, Epicor, Oracle, Sage 1000, NetSuite, IFS, Deltek, Dynamics 365, JDE, JBA, Macola, SAP ByD, QAD, Infor Visual or similar.
You will typically be working on 8 of your own projects, half of which will be live and half will be stalled projects. You will work with the ERP Implementation Consultants, carefully understanding what has been achieved and what needs to be done next. The level of project management is so good here that often a client will have a different consultant every time, but the project works very smoothly. So you will be very busy organising and understanding the tasks. You will work on large scale ERP projects of between 50 and 250 days of consulting.
You will manage resources against project deliverables, and day-to-day implementation work, focusing your team on deliverables and meeting deadlines, and working directly with the customer end users and internal groups. You will develop and manage project plans, manage budget versus actual expenses, track and report project activities, manage client expectations, communicate with your team and deliver the solution on time.
This is a busy projects team with lots of activity and lots happening, they have regular social events and there is a great team vibe.
Why work here?
* The Projects Director is an inspiration, you will learn how to manage projects from a guru
* Great team of people
* Lots of opportunity to learn and progress
* Number 1 reseller in their UK market
* Stunning career prospects
* Lots of projects, up to 12 on the go simultaneously
The company is the most successful reseller of this ERP product in the UK and this is largely down to the way they manage projects, which is highly process driven. The PM’s and the ERP Consultants work in a very prescriptive way, so everyone knows what is expected of them. There is little opportunity for consultants to go rogue as requirements, specifications and project plans are carefully defined on all projects.
This leads to a situation where the usual maverick consultant is not able to mess it up as they do at other companies, which means here they have a very high success rate. Clients, Consultants and Project Managers all know what to expect. But the environment is not suited to the more independent, maverick consultant or PM who wants to go off piste and not follow protocol.
They are a forward-thinking company with great values and a real focus on customer service. They look after their staff and more importantly listen to them. If you are an ERP Project Manager and would like to know more, please contact Jake King or Carolyn MacLurg at Ambis Resourcing
- Address Sale