English Teacher with SEND Specialism
Job Type : Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £150 – £200/day
A number of our client Special Educational Needs Schools in North London, and the surrounding counties,are seeking SEND teachers with English speciaslim experience for an immediate start.
Are you a committed and motivated English Teacher with SEND experience contact The LTSg team today.
We have a number of fantastic SEN schools that cater for students with a varied ammount of SEND needs.
We work with dynamic leadership teams and consortiams which recognise the quality of staff that sets them apart.
The Teachers that LTSg are looking for will join our growing team and play a crucial role in supporting the learning of our students throughout North London and the surrounding counties.
1 -1 support,group work or supporting a number of children within the classroom enviroment.
The successful candidate
These challenging, yet rewarding roles would suit a candidate with:
* Experience working with SEND students delivering dynamic lessons specific to the SEN needs.
* Strong behaviour management skills
* Ability to tailor your approach
* A passion for SEN
* Driven, motivated and positive personality & team player
* Ability to work in a way that promotes the safety and wellbeing of children and young people.
If you are looking to progress your career, change areas,or re locationg to another area LTSg are specialiasts in this field of teaching