Engineering Vocational Teacher
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £21589 – £28785/annum
The opportunity has arisen to work with one of Yorkshire's leading training providers as an Engineering Vocational Teacher. Assisting learners through various Engineering Apprenticeships (including Electromechanical, electrical and mechanical), your role will be completely rewarding as you will see your candidates grow within their chosen careers to a successful level.
The vocational teacher will plan, organise and deliver occupational training to apprentices and other vocational learners. The vocational teacher will be responsible for all aspects of the apprenticeship standard as well as functional skills delivery in the workplace. Ensuring the quality of delivery using the resources available to train, assess and tech apprentices to develop and achieve the End Point Assessment in line with government funding guidelines.
Duties will include:
* To monitor and manage the cohort of learners in line with company policy
* Teach, Train and develop learners and apprentices to ensure their work practices meet the Apprenticeship or occupational standards set.
* To ensure all learners are seen and reviewed in line with company policy and funders guidelines
* To develop and maintain resources in line with the Apprenticeship standard
* To ensure learners receive a thorough induction
* To ensure learners remain on target to achievement.
* To work with the Operations Manager to maintain the learners progress, reporting any issues timely.
* To work with Internal Quality Assurance to ensure learners work is to a high standard and any actions are addressed immediately.
* To work with Internal Quality Assurance for External Quality Visits from Awarding bodies and End Point Assessment Organisations
* To maintain occupational competence through CPD.
* To work with the Employer Engagement Team to promote progression of learning once achievement has been reached.
* To work with the Admin Team to ensure audit paperwork it completed to a high standard.
* To contribute to the annual Self-Assessment Report
* To contribute to Staff Development days and sharing of good practice.
* Anything else deemed necessary by the company within reasonable circumstances