Engineering Maintenance Manager
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £51500 – £60000/annum £51,500 to £60,000
We are recruiting for an experienced Engineering Maintenance Manager to work for a hugely successful FMCG manufacturing company located in the Huddersfield, West Yorkshire area.
* To provide leadership and guidance for the Engineering function on site in order that the Engineering team gives the appropriate support to all site operations to ensure the continuing viability of the business.
* To ensure that budgetary controls are managed such that the business targets are met, and cost is optimised for revenue and direct labour expenditure.
* To develop and implement formal maintenance to ensure maximum availability of operational equipment and utilisation of engineering personnel.
* To develop and review Department KPI's with the Engineering management team.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Engineering HNC or Engineering degree preferred, but not essential.
* Able to demonstrate their ability to manage change.
* Must have held a similar position for a minimum of 2 years.
* Knowledge of machinery and / or processes.
* Management experience in a food manufacturing environment.
* Excellent communication and organisation skills.
* Competent costing and budgeting skills.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of the business.
* Inventory management skills.
* Project Management skills.
You will be paid a basic salary of between £51,500 to £60,000 / annum (depending on experience), plus outstanding benefits
- Address Huddersfield, Kirklees