EMPLOYED FINANCIAL ADVISER/HAMPSHIRE
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £35000 – £45000/annum Existing clients/Pension/Bonus
Our client is a National firm of Independent Financial Advisers & Stockbrokers based between Portsmouth and Southampton in Fareham, Hampshire of high quality who are also buying other firms to enhance and build their client base.
They blend cutting edge technolgy, holistic financial planning and Advisor paraplanning support to deliver what they believe is one of the best opportunities to join a growing and ambitious organisation.
They are seeking a level 4 diploma, CAS status qualified financial adviser to serve clients based predominently in the Central Southern Counties area.
* This is an opportunity for an experienced Financial Adviser to join an advice firm on an employed basis and take over a client base of active clients and benefit from additional clients generated from that client base.
* Generally, you will be expected to work from Head Office in Fareham with the requirement from time to time to meet clients at their homes/offices.
* You must be working as an IFA/Financial Adviser and be currently CAS.
* You will be experienced in advising clients in all aspects of financial planning including Investments, Pensions, Mortgages and Protection.
* You will already hold a full diploma qualification and have a minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
Key skills will include:
* Detailed technical knowledge with which to provide a high quality financial planning service.
* Excellent knowledge of products and be able to prioritize the needs of the client and give best advice.
* Ability to think through to the consequences of action taken both internally and operationally.
* Demonstrate the right attitude and culture, objectives and priorities.
* Ability to demonstrate positive attitude and behaviour and a flexibility to take on feedback to develop new skills and ways of working.
* Creative thinking ability.
* Thorough understanding of the compliance, Legal, Statutory and Regulatory aspects impacting upon this area.
* Excellent communication skills and high standards of literacy essential