Electrical Project Manager
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £50000 – £65000/annum Usual company benefits
The role will be working closely with and supported by the existing engineering team and will be expected to manage the projects from start to finish.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
* Scope of projects.
* Electrical Design
* Develop and apply appropriate specifications.
* Prepare programme.
* Identify and assess contractors.
* Recommend contractors for appointment.
* Chair project meetings.
* Liaise with the contract managers.
* Plan delivery to minimise impact on retail operations.
* Manage team resources.
* Deliver projects on time, quality and budget parameters.
* Ensure project compliance.
* Manage and control project cost.
The ideal candidate for the role must be able to meet the following criteria:
* Must be fully electrically or mechanically qualified to a recognised level.
* Must have a technical understanding of building services engineering systems.
* Excellent project management skills.
* Previous experience of working on projects involving plant replacements.
* Previous experience with the commercial, built environment.
* Experience of managing engineering projects in a similarly environment.
* Managing progress reports and people and stakeholder expectations.
* Strong communication, influencing and planning skills.
* Experience of working on engineering refurbishment projects and managing complex technical constructions in a live environment.
* Fully acquainted with the requirements of the CDM Regulations to ensure all projects are always fully compliant with Health & Safety legislation
- Address South Yorkshire