Electrical Panel Wirer
Job Type : Permanent, Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £10 – £15/hour Negotiable on experience
We are looking for an Electrical Panel Wirer who has a background in electrical wiring looking for an immediately available temp – perm contract with a leading manufacturing company.
The company is a market leader with Medical and Automotive Machinery & Accessories that has been established for over 50 years.
They are looking for an Electrical Panel Wirer with strong electrical knowledge who will be able to work from instruction manuals & where you will hands on and have PLC experience.
* Possess a background in electrical wiring work
* Ability to read and follow complex Schematic Drawings instructions
* Circuit testing and diagnostics
* Using test equipment to assist in the manufacturing process
* There is a strong emphasis on successful candidates being autonomous in their work style.
* Speed and accuracy is essential.
* Quality control
Applicants must be experience working in an industrial background and used to working to tight deadlines.
The working hours are Monday – Friday with overtime available.
There is an immediate interview and start available for the right person.
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
Applicants must be fully skilled in all aspects of Panel Wiring, the prospective candidate must be able to work their own indicative or as a part of team and be willing to be flexible to working overtime
- Address Worcester, Worcestershire