Electrical Maintenance Engineer Days
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £38000/annum 25 Days Holiday,OT,Pension
My Client one of the Largest FM Service providers Located in Central London is seeking a Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their Team, This is an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Maintenance Engineer looking to take their career path to the next level.
Reporting Directly into the Building Services Manager you will be an integral part of the Team
The Electrical Engineer will be servicing AC units, VRV'S, VRF's and carrying out pre- planned maintenance as well as reactive maintenance. This will consist of CRAC Units, Chillers, Generators AHU’s, and FCU's. Additionally the engineer will be required to assist other maintenance engineers with PPM Delivery once air conditioning duties have been completed.
Commercial PPM & Reactive maintenance under contractual SLA
The successful candidate must have the following:
·At least 3 years experience within Building Services
* Apprentice trained electrical or Building Services HVAC discipline, Mechanical apprenticeship would be acceptable with relevant electrical experience.
* City & Guilds 236 part 1 & 2 certification. in Electrical installations or Electrical Engineering (or equivalent) NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installations or Electrical Engineering
* ·17th or 18th
* ·Client facing
* ·Can do attitude
* -Ex-Forces Royal Navy Considered
Salary & Package
* Salary: £39,325 + Salary Allowance + Overtime
* Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
* 25 Days Holiday, Pension, Private Health Insurance, Genuine career progression in an ever growing company, Training and Development, other benefits inc.
This is a great opportunity to join a large and established FM company, who can offer a competitive salary with career progression.
My Client is looking to Interview for this position as soon as possible offering an immediate start (notice period taken in to consideration) to the successful candidate.
Please send your CV today
- Address London