Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £32000 – £35000/annum Overtime+other benefits
Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Mere Grange, St Helens
Our global automation industry client based in Mere Grange, St Helens is seeking an Electrical Maintenance Engineer.
To provide maintenance, breakdown and support engineering to customer owned equipment on site. Working as a team member to maximise efficient operation in a safe working environment.
1. Perform routine, planned maintenance on all customer equipment and observe daily, weekly and monthly tests and recording policies.
2. Pro-actively work with the team, supervisor and manager to report known issues/ faults and to ensure they are effectively dealt with and closed out.
3. Perform breakdown repairs on customer machines in a timely manner and minimise loss of production.
4. Record parts used, maintenance performed, repairs and remedial activity required.
• 2+ years of experience as a Maintenance Engineer
• 2-3 years of experience in maintaining plant and equipment
• Maintaining a high volume production line to ensure productivity is maximised
• Working in a high pressure environment
• Electrical testing and logical fault finding processes
• Mechanical background
* 40 hours per week
* Monday to Friday within a 2 shift system of 06:00-14:30 and 14:30-23:00 inclusive of an unpaid 30 minute break (8 hours per shift)
- Address St Helens, St. Helens