Early Years Educator
Job Type : Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £17000 – £20000/annum
EARLY YEARS EDUCATOR
Our award winning client are looking for an Early Years Educator to join their successful team.
Overview of the role
* As an Early Years Educator you will be responsible for supporting and working closely with the Nursery Room Leader
* You will assist in the daily running of the nursery room and educational activities
* You will also play a key part in providing a positive and secure relationship for your children and their families, whilst playing a significant role in daily care and development of each child
* As an Early Years Educator, you must hold a relevant Level 2 qualification or above.
Qualification and experience
* A Level 2 qualification in Childcare such as EYE, NVQ, CACHE or recognised equivalent
Up-to-date first aid and safeguarding training
* Good knowledge of child protection procedures and the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
* Excellent references and a clear enhanced DBS
* Passion for delivering high quality childcare and learning
* Exceptional communication skills, energy and a positive 'can do’ attitude
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Nouvo Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK