Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £24000/annum
We are one of the UK’s Largest Independent S.M.A.R.T Repair Companies .
With customers based far and wide across the UK, our ever-growing business needs dependable people to join our successful Diamond-Cut Wheel division.
Specifically – For our Diamond Cut Alloy Wheel Division , you’ll be our “Collections/Delivery Driver,” travelling around the South East ( Kent / Surrey) to our Clients and returning to our Headquarters located in Orpington, Kent. You will also be required to ‘jack up’ cars on to axel stands before removing and fitting wheels ,so any relevant experience will be looked upon favourably.
To be successful in this role you’ll already have experience in:
• A Fast-Fit Wheel Service Environment, with a high standard of workmanship
• Van/Transit Vehicle Driving & Full Clean UK driving licence
• Hard-working, reliable and flexible approach to work
• A customer facing role, where a professional appearance is key
• Ad hoc duties as and when required
Salary for this position is paid at £24,000 per annum depending on experience, and is a PAYE, permanent role.
Working Monday to Friday 08:00am to 5:30pm, plus occasional Saturday’s from 8:30am to 12:00pm. ( Paid over-time)
You may be required to stay late on occasion, so flexibility is required
- Address Orpington, Greater London