Job Type : Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £8.91/hour
Do you fancy doing something a bit different? Like driving, like a busy environment?
We will be recruiting for Logistics Operatives/Driver to work for our newly partnered client in Long Bennington.
The roles will initially be temporary ongoing. Chance of a permanent contract potentially awell for the right person.
Hours: 42.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday 8-5 (currently 7-5 whilst busy)
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join us as part of our logistics team in a busy, varied role. Logistics Operatives play an integral part of our operational planning, working to required times and volumes closely. Working as part of a team under our logistics Supervisor and Workshop Controller, the role requires the following:
• Movements of cars around site to required timescales and volumes (could be moving up to 500 cars per day per team of 6)
• Tracking vehicles using a handheld tablet and bespoke software ensuring vehicles are allocated and delivered/ returned safely and secure.
• Stocktaking/auditing with the department
• Dealing with customers and transport companies onsite and completing arrival and quality control dispatch inspections
• Communicating and planning to ensure space across the site is optimised
• Representing the company and customers on deliveries/collection for offsite repairs
• Maintaining a tidy and professional working environment, with a special emphasis on Health & Safety
• You must have an in date, valid Driving Licence, and will need to declare any points. Aged 25 and over due to insurance purposes.
• Work well within a team and on their own initiative
• Able to accurately follow instructions
• A flexible attitude to working hours and overtime
For the Logistics/Driver you don't need to have previous driving experience just have a good attitude, turn up to work, be a team player. The company is an inclusive employer and can accomodate anyone with the right skill set and willingness to work.
- Address NG23, Long Bennington, Lincolnshire