Domestic Gas Engineer
Job Type : Contract, Full Time
Salary : £19.50/hour
Our client is a national heating contractor specialising within the local authority sector.
They are currently recruiting for a domestic gas engineer to join their team on a sub contract basis.
– Servicing/Landlord checks within domestic social housing properties
– Working in Leeds & Bradford on a social housing contract
– Monday to Friday 5 days per week
– Ongoing Contract
– 2 years’ experience as a qualified gas/heating engineer
– ACS qualifications incl. CCN1, CKR1, HTR1 and CENWAT or CEN1 and WAT1
– Gas Safe Registration
– Calibrated flue gas analyser
– £2m Public Liability Insurance
– £19.50 per completed landlord service
– 12 – 14 appointments booked per day expt. Complete 10 per day
– Appointments booked within small radius
– Weekly pay one week in hand
To apply for this role please send an up to date CV or for further information please contact us on the details provided.
Heating, Gas, Engineer, Service
- Address West Yorkshire