Digital Marketing Executive
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
GPS Recruitment are on the search for an experienced Google Ads specialist with the flexibility to work across other aspects of Digital Marketing.
We’re looking for a talented candidate with an eye for detail to assist with client Digital Marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will be ambitious and have the hunger to further themselves to continually improve standards.
Key aspects of the role:
Your primary focus will be on the management of client pay-per-click campaigns, managing accounts across Search, Display, Shopping, YouTube and Mobile. You’ll be responsible for the performance of these campaigns, maximising the ROI for a client while communicating clearly throughout.
Search Engine Optimisation
Developing strategies to increase the number of visitors to a website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results through on page optimisation, technical optimisation and link building campaigns.
Social Media Advertising
Developing a distinct online presence for each client by attracting high numbers of engaged followers through Social Media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
* Manage Google Ads accounts
* Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
* Client website ranking
* Be proficient in Google Analytics and Google Ads
* Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
* Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
* Communicate with clients, suppliers and partners
* Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
* Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
* Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
* Contribute to company and industry blogs and manage ecommunications
* Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
* Keep up to date with current digital trends
* Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities
Must be able to work collaboratively and have first class oral and written communication skills
- Address Pontefract, City and Borough of Wakefield