Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Do you want to be a lead in originating content to introduce a revolutionary tech solution to a wide range of audiences?
You would be working for a global technology company, who are currently transformational in their space. This business develops and commercialises the world’s most advanced Database & Analytics platform, transforming how businesses use data – and shortening the time it takes to access critical analytics insight. Offering performance 100x faster than traditional systems, the technology uses GPUs to reduce query times for multibillion row datasets to a matter of milliseconds, enabling true speed-of-thought analytics.
The business is looking for an accomplished digital journalist, with a keen interest in technology, to create and manage the marketing team’s content strategy and collateral. They are looking for someone who will help them to expand their digital footprint and create a wide range of engaging materials, including press releases, blog posts, social media content, whitepapers, and datasheets. This individual will also be able to tailor different pieces of content for the appropriate target audiences.
* Create an engaging and effective content calendar based on a wide range of content
* Regularly research, write, assemble, edit, and deliver various content types, including press releases, blog and social media posts, use cases and white papers
* Produce compelling packages for a wide range of audiences
* Lead and manage the execution of the content calendar, including the posting of company blogs and other materials to social media platforms
* Contribute content to future marketing campaigns and product releases
* Conduct research into industry and competitor activities, assessing how the business can gain an edge with the content strategy
* Keep track of, analyse and report on the performance of marketing materials and digital content in order to facilitate future improvements and improve traction
* Assess additional opportunities within the business for content creation and collaborate with other departments to make these a reality
* Act as an editor for content produced by other members of the team
To succeed in the role, you will need to be comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment where collaboration across various teams is expected. The role requires an ability to think through problems and come up with solutions that best fit the needs of the business and deliver consistently against deadlines. You must be inclined to think disruptively and not be afraid to question the status quo. Above all, they're looking for someone who is creative, has a can-do attitude and a sense of fun
- Address London