Delegate Sales Executive
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £22000 – £25000/annum
At IQPC, our mission has always been to deliver the highest possible quality of events to each market sector and geographical area we serve. We also run a number of online communities that provide access to online information, training and networking in key sectors we operate.
Fast paced, dynamic, commercial, curious and nimble; IQPC is an inclusive environment where our people are supported, developed and valued for contributions.
Fast moving and agile, IQPC is a fantastic place to launch, develop or grow your career.
You will join a fast-paced, results orientated team with a supportive management structure to help you thrive. We believe in hiring high potential candidates and investing in your training and development.
As a Delegate Sales Executive you will proactively sell our market leading B2B events to existing and potential customers from FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 companies
What you will do
* Research markets to understand the issues driving each industry, and communicate them to senior executives
* Develop and maintain an on-going database of existing and potential new clients
* Manage the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to pitching to closing
* Develop and grow a strong comprehension of professional sales skills including value based selling
* Develop new clients and opportunities for business and maintain a client database using our CRM tool
* Attend events to ensure smooth running onsite and improve customer service through face to face interaction (when possible)
Who you are…
* Someone looking for the next step in your sales career or the opportunity move into B2B sales
* Good business acumen and the ability to digest complex market knowledge fast
* Driven and purposeful, hard-working and ambitious with a read desire to build a career in sales
* Intelligent, sharp and logical ideally with some previous commercial experience
* Tenacious, articulate and confident in engaging at director level
* Professional, eager and open to learn our own unique sales process
* An excellent communicator with both strong verbal and written skills
* A team player who thrives when working with others towards shared goals
WHAT WE OFFER
* Uncapped commission scheme and opportunity for your earnings to grow based on your results
* The opportunity to be part of a highly energetic and incredibly professional and fun atmosphere with strong leaders, knowledgeable mentors, bright peers, and passionate teams
* The chance to rapidly progress your career – we strive to promote from within and provide a fast track into sales management roles
* Fair, transparent pay structure with uncapped commissions plus a guaranteed base salary
* The opportunity to speak with Top Executives at FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 companies and develop global business expertise
* Plus you’ll be trained to master the art of selling and work with amazing people in a vibrant and exciting culture
- Address City of Westminster, Greater London