DBS Kitchen Porter
Job Type : Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Part Time, Part Time
Salary : £8.72 – £9.25/hour
We are looking for motivated and hardworkings Kitchen Porters who hold an Enhanced DBS Certificate for our clients in and around Reading.
As a Kitchen Porter you will:
* Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible.
* Collect and wash up pots and pans.
* Clean food preparation areas and equipment, in addition to crockery and cutlery.
* Unload food and equipment deliveries.
* Keep the storeroom organised.
* Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised.
* Own Transport is Plus
What we will need from you:
* The ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team
* Good communications skills
* A strong work ethic
* At least one year of experience as a Kitchen Porter/Kitchen Assistant
* A car and driving license is an advantage
* An enhanced DBS certificate issued in the past 2 years,
If you fit these requirements and are looking for a new challenge please apply now and we will get in touch! Please make sure your CV is updated.
Please note that we only recruit candidates over the age of 18
- Address RG1, Reading, Berkshire