DBS catering assistant
Job Type : Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £9.85/annum
Talent84 are recruiting on behalf of a school in Ashington for a catering assistant to join a busy team.
Hours will be 9.45am to 1.45pm Monday to Friday and this requires a clear enhanced DBS.
Catering assistants help provide nutritious, balanced and value-for-money meals to children every lunchtime under the direction of the head cook or catering manager.
A catering assistant role can include:
* Planning menus, following guidelines on nutrition and healthy eating
* Preparing meals
* Ensuring all areas are clean, tables are wiped down and set back up
* Ensuring compliance with health and safety policies
Skills and experience you will need
* Excellent communication skills
* Good standards of hygiene
* Organised and methodical
* Being proactive
- Address NE63, Ashington, Northumberland