Data Support Apprentice
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Curious about what data can tell us? Keen to be able to spot patterns in data and explain those patterns to inform business decisions? Looking to join a forward-thinking company? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for a Data Support Apprentice to join our Journals Production team on an 18-month program that will equip you with the skills, knowledge and experience to grow your career.
The closing date for this position is April 7th 2021.
The apprentice will:
* Work alongside and receive mentoring from experienced colleagues
* Gain hands-on experience in core data analytics specialisms
* Learn and develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours to grow your career
Work towards gaining:
* Level 4 Data Analyst Apprenticeship (Standard)
* You will need to pass an End Point Assessment to successfully achieve your Apprenticeship
By the end of the Apprenticeship you will learn and demonstrate the ability to:
* Assist with the preparation and presentation of both Financial and Non-Financial Data and key performance indicators for the Global Supplier Management Team.
* Collaborate with colleagues in pulling together data from different systems, analyse and review results to put forward recommendations for commercial supplier decisions.
* Work alongside the Data Analyst to support with the production the Journals Monthly Production Forecasts and Annual Production Budgets. This will Involve running reports from different systems, using excel to manipulate, organise, and format data to present Forecast and Budget summaries.
* Flagging variances in data, identifying patterns and trends to provide feedback to management.
* Set up new vendors accounts for Editorial teams to make Editorial expense payments
* Coordinate with Editorial to put together the Annual Bulk Run of Editorial and Royalty Payments, providing a payment file for processing by payment teams and dealing with any queries or follow up action.
* Keeping track of monthly payments against Forecast and Budgets
- Address Milton