Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £65000 – £80000/annum
Marshall Wolfe is proud to be supporting a technology company in the search for an experienced and highly motivated Data Scientist.
This is an exciting opportunity to build revolutionary new technology that empowers everyday people. You will be part of the data science team, working with scientists/engineers to develop, prototype and productise new machine learning and graph algorithms operating on big data.
This role would suit someone who has a flare for using non-traditional methods to calculate probability and a background in credit risk and financial services.
* Review and analyse client and external data sets.
* Deploy and integrate solutions in clients’ environments.
* Establish and implement the risk frameworks including design variables and scorecards, model validation and portfolio performance monitoring.
* Quantitative credit risk activities including modelling, validation, dual risk rating, loss and migration.
* Advanced degrees in Applied Math, Statistics, Engineering or equivalent
* Experience with statistical modelling with a focus on unstructured data.
* Required: Experience with statistical techniques and tools in python or R.
* Preferred: Experience in a wide range of numerical and statistical modelling, including pattern recognition, machine learning and NLP
- Address London