Data Input Administrator
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £18000 – £22000/annum
Job Specification: Data Input Adninistrator
We are looking for an enthusiastic, accurate and conscientious Data Input Asministrator to join our Marketing Team.
Wixroyd is one of the UK’s biggest online engineering component suppliers to the engineering industry and mechanical engineers. We have gained a reputation for high quality, innovative products, with year-on-year sales growth.
Business growth has necessitated a re-location to a bigger, purpose-built warehouse in Chichester and this move offers an exciting opportunity for new staff members to work in a fast paced and dynamic work environment, where an employee’s hard work and commitment to the business are recognised.
The Data Administrator will be responsible for adding new products and content for several brands across different ecommerce platforms whilst maintaining and updating existing content. Ecommerce experience is essential.
The role is varied and will require a candidate with strong organisational skills, a keen eye for detail and one who can follow best practices and react positively to short-notice requests.
You will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
Creating and maintaining product listings (this will include uploading imagery, copywriting product descriptions, and making sure listings are consistent across the site) – utilizing our bespoke CMS and product information system.
Responsible for updating products across e-Commerce websites ensuring all product data (product/price/images/weight/dimensions) are accurate, consistent and product page set up correctly
Responsible for product data integrity in all e-Commerce systems.
Ensure new products are published on websites in a timely manner.
Writing product descriptions and resizing images using Photoshop, working with our suppliers to gather missing product data and images
Liaising with management to ensure stock, pricing, and lead times are accurately kept up to date across the site.
On-going website testing and competitor analysis to improve the user and customer experience across our websites
Conducting basic SEO tasks such as broken link fixes, site crawls and carrying out keyword research to optimise our content
Acting as first-line support between customer service and our developers, ensuring site issues are logged with on our team collaboration tools
Reporting using Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel to assist in strategic decisions across the business
Working with our developers to automate tasks within the team to improve productivity & increase efficiency
Skills And Experience
Previous experience within an e-commerce business (Essential)
Proficient in Microsoft Excel including formulas, lookups and data validation (Essential)
Basic SEO knowledge and experience of using Google Analytics (Essential)
Be a highly competent computer user (strong skills in Microsoft Excel)
Have a “can do” attitude
Be a fast learner & worker
Use of basic HTML and Photoshop.
Ad hoc supporting of the eComm Director on preparing data and presentations.
* Proven experience of working under pressure in a calm, efficient and organised manner
* Excellent track record of working to strict deadlines and maintaining a high standard of attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
* Proven computer literacy with a logical approach to system usage
* Experience of working with product CMS and back office systems.
* Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and apply developed skills quickly and effectively
* Experience within an E-commerce environment/basic understanding of E-commerce platforms (preferred but not required).
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
The safety of our Team Members is of the highest importance. There are protocols in place for work spaces and a full risk assessment is in place. During national COVID restrictions we assess ability to work remotely – this is otherwise an office based position within our marketing and data management team.
* Salary, Working Hours and Holiday:
* Salary £18,000 – £22,000 (depending on level of experience)
* 2 Group Hours – Monday – Friday 8am – 4.30pm and 9.30am – 6pm. You will be expected to alternate both group hours on a weekly basis.
* 3 months probation period.
* 20 working days paid holiday (plus Bank Holidays).
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Chichester, West Sussex
To be considered for this role you must have the right to work in the UK
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to Rebecca Bond.
- Address Chichester, West Sussex