Cyber Security Development Engineer
Job Type : Permanent, Contract, Full Time
Salary : £50000/annum benefits package
Cyber Security Development Engineer – Automotive, West Midlands £50,000 – circa + Benefits DOE
Unknown Recruitment is looking for a Cyber Security Engineer for our Automotive client in the West Midlands. This is an exciting opportunity either on a permanent or contract basis to join our client’s expanding UK presence responsible for Automotive Cyber Security.
Cyber Security Development Engineer responsibilities:
* Responsible for Automotive Cybersecurity; the cross-discipline approach to Vehicle Resilience will allow successful applicants the opportunity to work on the safety, security and connectivity aspects both internally and externally to the vehicle.
* Using a systems engineering approach, guide customers on specifying Security and Connectivity requirements including Over the Air (OTA) updates.
* Responsible to carry our risk assessment (TARA) on ECU’s and associated functions/features in line with ISO 21434.
* Vehicle, System and Component level Requirements Management, decomposition and Specification definition.
* Security alignment with customer and supplier management.
* Responsible for developing Cyber Resilience concepts on ECU and Vehicle level.
* Guide customers on IT and electronic engineering best practices.
* Meeting deadlines for deliverables to quality cost and time.
* Liaising with local and European technical design / engineering resources for project support.
* Coordinate cross-functional reviews for the resolution of technical issues.
* Other tasks as assigned by manager.
Cyber Security Development Engineer Requirements:
* Relevant degree or similar engineering qualification. Chartership would be beneficial.
* Knowledge of vehicle electrical and electronics architecture in particular vehicle networks.
* Knowledge of regulations/standards (SAE/ISO) and associated regulatory frameworks such as ISO 21434, SAE 3061 and UNECE WP29.
* Knowledge of software signing, secure boot and associated cryptographic techniques.
* Familiarity with cyber-security engineering; identifying threat vectors and conducting threat
* analysis and risk assessment in conjunction with functional safety engineering team.
* Familiarity with authentication, encryption techniques, key management and HSM.
* Knowledge of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) environment for certificates and key assignment.
* Must be able to capture requirements, write technical specifications, integrate and test.
* Knowledge of security techniques defined in ISO 14229 and Autosar (SecOC).
* Strong working experience of working in the security function/s and have spent time handling security incidents and security threat management.
* Evidence of having worked at multiple stages of the V cycle using systems engineering approach.
* Experience in project management and product delivery; experience of software development and releasing would be beneficial.
* Experience of working with change management tool such as JIRA, SVN, GIT; ALM and PLM knowledge would be highly beneficial.
* You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate technical language into clear, accurate terminology that non-technical people will understand.
* Able and willing to travel overseas as required by the project or company
- Address Warwick, Warwickshire