Customer Care Coordinator
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £22000 – £25000/annum
Due to continued expansion we are looking to recruit a Customer Care Coordinator to join a friendly office team.
Training will be given however experience of working in an office environment would be advantageous, as would a basic understanding of the construction industry.
This is a customer care ( not customer services ) position, and will suit candidates that have had general construction administration experience.
If you have previously worked for a building contractor or building sub contractor e g loft insulation, dry lining, roofing etc, please feel free to read on and apply.
Our client's office near Swindon co-ordinates works for major housebuilders across the south of England.
Day to day tasks
• Processing customer care requests from our customers
• Arranging inspections with house owners
• Reporting back inspection conclusions to house builders
• Quoting for coordinating remedial work if required
• Arranging materials and labour for carrying out the remedial work
• Liaising with our Contract Managers, house builders and home owners to agree a programme to carry out the remedial work
• Monitoring the work to a successful conclusion
• Recording the above information comprehensively on a CRM data base
– Collating and passing information to accounts for works to be invoiced
• Filing and archiving
• Answering phone calls and assisting callers or passing to the appropriate person
• Ad hoc work to support Managers and the Director
Customer Care Coordinator candidate requirements:
• Hardworking; enthusiastic and highly motivated
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are key
• Good team player with a positive attitude
• Self-motivated with the ability to work with the minimum of supervision
• Portray professionalism and commercial awareness
• Good presentation skills
• Educated to GCSE standard with a minimum of Grade C or above in Maths and English
• Accurate, numerate with excellent PC skills (Microsoft Office)
* A busy role with lots of time spent on the telephone to customers
* Must be a confident self-manager
* Coordinating labour and materials
* Arranging appointments and keeping a complex diary
* Keeping records using a simple CRM software
Hours of work:
Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm & Friday's 9am-2.30pm.
On invitation to interview, candidates will need to supply 2 references and evidence of qualifications
- Address Wiltshire