Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £27000/annum excellent benefits
Finance Credit Controller -Logisitics Industry
1. Excellent Customer service skills and building client relationships
2. Demonstratable Experience within a high-volume Collections environment.
3. Results driven and can work with minimal supervision.
4. Must be able to maintain Calm when working in a pressured environment.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
6. Microsoft Excel Intermediary, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Teams.
7. Must be familiar with Collecting payments using online Credit Card systems, BACS, CHAPS Cheques.
8. Experience of dealing with all levels of Customers (internal & external).
Specific Areas of Responsibility
1. Actively chase customers for payment of overdue invoices and undisputed amounts, ensuring customers are advised of the consequence of non-payment.
2. By Phone & E-mail –-Any non-payment issues are reported to the relevant leaders.
3. Phone calls & e-mails are monitored to ensure you retain a specific standard & follow our set of unique collection principles (adhere to the company’s Credit control policy)
4. Examples: Remain polite, friendly, approachable, courteous
5. Never show any disservice to our company and or our employees.
6. Track the query to resolution to ensure the case is closed.
7. Take ownership of Incoming Calls and the speedy resolution to the respective workflows / teams.
1. Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
2. Experience in working within a finance team
3. Experience working in the freight & logistics industry
4. Fluent English is essential