Credit Control Assistant
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £19500 – £22000/annum
Our client is a large, financially strong organisation with an impressive and sustained growth history over the last 20 years. They have ambitious plans for the future and in order to move the company into the next phase of expansion are looking for another Credit Control Assistant to support their expanding finance function
Our client pride themselves on the positive and forward thinking culture they have built through out the organisation and are committed to the further development of both their business and staff members alike.
This is a great opportunity to join their team and requires a committed and self-motivated individual, willing to become part of a large, successful and forward thinking organisation.
Main purpose of the Job
To aid and assist the Credit Control Manager, with all processes relating to the credit control and sales ledger function.
* First point of contact for customer queries
* Liaise with Sales Director and Sales team to address customer queries that may be delaying payment of invoices
* Updating customer account details (address, contact name and number etc)
* Set up new customer accounts and Direct Debits
* Monitoring and chasing outstanding debt, working with customer to resolve issues promptly
* Update and manage credit control information customer account on Access system
* Mail Merge correspondence as required
* Other adhoc accounts duties as required; including supporting others in the team during busy periods or absence if required.
* Support Purchase Ledger Administrator & Sales Ledger Administrator as required (Holiday/ Absence cover, busy periods etc.)
* Set up bank payments for authorising
* Processing bank receipts and allocate against sales invoices
* Previous customer service experience
* Methodical approach with attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
* good level of numeracy and literacy
* good IT Skills with sound working knowledge of MS Office
* Good interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
* Flexible approach to working and a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
This vacancy is being advertised by New Resource Group. The services of New Resource Group are that of an Employment Agency