Job Type : Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Part Time, Part Time
Salary : £65 – £75/day Negotiable
Cover Supervisor – Salford (2 roles available 5 days a week)
* Are you looking for a position where you have control?
* A position when you choose what days you work?
* Hours Flexible to your schedule?
We are currently working alongside a Secondary school in Salford who are seeking two Cover Supervisors to join their team from ASAP due to an anticipated increase need in staff cover within the school. The school are also seeking day to day cover which could be suitable for you if you are only available certain days in a week.
The roles would be suitable for final year university students and graduates who are seeking a role which provides fantastic school-based experience, or cover teachers looking to take a step back and have more of a casual role. A typical day for a cover supervisor includes observing lessons and engaging with pupils to ensure they are on track with the prepared work set by the absent member of staff.
The successful candidate will:
* Have a passion for the education sector.
* Hold a degree which is recognised within the UK/School qualification
* Be able to commute to Salford for this role
* Have previous experience dealing with children of secondary age.
BPS Recruitment can provide you with:
* Choice and Variety – giving you a range of roles and job opportunities to choose from if this role in Salford isn’t for you.
* Pay – Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
* Safe Working Practice – ensuring your reputation is protected.
* Excellence in Education Awards – recognising the positive impact you deliver in schools.
Please apply for these roles straight away, for work starting immediately.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later
BPS Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided