Cover Supervisor (Unqualified Teacher)
Job Type : Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Part Time, Part Time
Salary : £80 – £90/day Master Class Benefits
Confident Teacher without qualification required!
-Successful candidate will be able to travel if necessary-
Pay: £80- £90.00 per day + Benefits
Are you a confident individual, able to lead a class of learners at Secondary level?
Are you able to walk in to a classroom and cover a lesson on a whim?
Are you an engaging and confident individual?
Do you have….
– Experience in Teaching or Tutoring?
– A Degree or equivalent qualification
– Good knowledge of national curriculum
– Confident behaviour management skills and an ability to think on your feet
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We require a dynamic individual to work as an in-house cover teacher. At present (although this might change soon) this role could see the working week split across two schools that we work with, both based in West Sussex. A qualification in teaching is not necessary, but confidence, a degree in some field and some experience as a teacher or tutor is!
– This job is not suitable for anyone without any form of teaching or tutoring experience. Any CV's sent that do not clearly indicate such experience will not be screened-
We are screening CV's for this role at the end of the week, so it is advised that if interested you send your CV to us asap and we will be in touch.
Master Class work in Partnership with the a number of Secondary, Academy's and SEN schools who require talented Cover Supervisors to start ASAP for both bank work and long term contracts. We are seeking people who are confident and experienced in teaching a class. This role would not be for someone who has no experience in teaching, please only apply if you are an experienced teacher.
Do you have a lot to offer?
This opportunity is fantastic for your personal development and for your CV! You are able to gain knowledge of different ways of working and expand your outlook with the different situations that you may find yourself in!
* Specialised consultants (Previous educators who will help guide you through applications, interviews and anything else!)
* Teachers £50 high street voucher after your first 10 days work completed
* Pure discount card and over 700 free ebooks
* Free safeguarding course (Online)
* Access to online CPD opportunities
* CMME Mortgage advise
Masterclass work as a preferred supplier for many Independent, SEN, Primary and Secondary schools across the West Sussex, East Sussex and Surrey regions. If this position is not for you please get in touch so that we can find your ideal role