Cover Supervisor – School
Job Type : Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £80 – £90/day
Cover Supervisor – Schools, Luton
Educationline Ltd urgently require Cover Supervisors for secondary schools in Luton and the surrounding area. We have a high demand for Cover Supervisors from our partner schools across all subjects and age ranges.
We offer regular supply work in local schools for daily, weekly and short-term bookings to suit your requirements and needs. Competitive pay rates are available and we are eager to help find ideal schools where you can build a long-term relationship for regular bookings.
This role will involve:
* Providing temporary classroom cover for the absent teacher on an ad-hoc daily basis or for fixed periods of time
* Ensuring the continuation of learning and progress for students
* Following the direction of Line Managers within the school setting
* Working collaboratively with colleagues to ensure quality outcomes for students
The key requirements for the vacancy are:
* Experience of teaching or covering lessons across KS3 and KS4 (and KS5 if applicable)
* The ability to build a good working rapport with students and staff
* The drive towards excellence in teaching and learning
* Good reliability, punctuality and an eagerness to build relationships with your schools