Cover Supervisor – Oldham
Job Type : Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £65 – £75/day Negotiable
Are you a recent graduate who is seeking to go into the teaching profession? Do you think a cover teacher role will kick start your teaching career? See below…
This vibrant secondary school are seeking to appoint a dedicated, highly organised and passionate cover supervisor to join the cover supervision team immediately. If you wish to join a high achieving and ambitious Secondary school, where staff and pupils are supported to be the best they can be, please see the details below.
– Full time Cover Supervisor required immediately.
– Opportunity to work within a welcoming Secondary school located in Oldham.
– Earn up to GBP75 per day.
Located at the heart of Oldham, this mixed comprehensive Secondary school has excellent facilities, supportive staff and pupils willing to learn and achieve to their highest potential.
As the incoming Cover supervisor your role will include but may not be limited to:
* Deliver lessons in the short-term absences of permanent staff.
* Cover a variety of subjects across Key Stages 3 and 4.
* Supervise and manage behaviour of pupils in line with the school behaviour policy.
* Maintaining the highest standards of safeguarding and child protection.
* Be willing to go above and beyond for pupils on a daily basis.
For immediate consideration please send an up to date CV highlighting all relevant experience to the email below straight away, or call the number below