Corporate Communications Advisor
Job Type : Contract, Full Time
Salary : £14.80 – £29.60/hour
We are currently recruting for a Corporate Communications Advisor for our client based in the Tyne and Wear area.
Under the guidance of the Corporate Communications Manager, you are to assist in the provision of duties within the function whilst ensuring the effective use of resources. To provide a professional service to employees and department managers in the delivery of exceptional services to our community and key stakeholders.
Main Duties include;
* Responding to incoming media enquires as appropriate, sourcing appropriate information and images, drafting media statements and arranging interviews.
* Preparing news stories for print and broadcast media, including pro-actively identifying opportunities, sourcing appropriate information and images, drafting press releases and arranging interviews.
* Coordinating media events.
* Drafting feature articles for trade and print media.
* Monitoring for media coverage, circulating links to the appropriate manager on a day to day basis and creating a monthly media coverage report for SMT.
* Managing the media database (Vuelio), ensuring all contacts, media lists, enquiries, press releases and coverage are logged and up to date.
Ideal Candidate will have experience of the following ;
* Working in a communications environment for a large organisation, ideally across multiple sites.
* Providing communications advice to senior managers.
* Developing and implementing internal and external communications plans across a range of platforms.
* Writing and producing communications materials for both internal and external stakeholders in a range of formats, eg press releases, articles, staff bulletins and social media postings.
* Working with content management systems.
Working with online platforms in a professional environment, including websites, intranets and social media.
If you feel you would be suitable for this position please apply with an up to date CV, or call for more information
- Address Sunderland, Tyne & Wear