Control Centre Operator
Job Type : Part Time, Part Time
Salary : £8.91/hour
About The Role
We are looking for a permanent Control Centre Operator to work as part of the team within the hospital.
Working 22.5 hours per week Monday – Sunday, on a shift basis you will provide proactive and professional administrative support to the Reception you will be assigned to.
• To administer and account for all secure keys, staff attack alarms allocated to staff entering and leaving the site.
• Assist in an efficient and safe environment for staff and patient transition through the Control Centre by effective air lock door control.
• To manage the telephone switchboard and be the focal point of contact for all enquiries to the Unit, greeting visitors and ensuring security procedures are adhered to.
• To carry out a full key audit after each shift change over and random key audits throughout the shift when necessary.
• To monitor the CCTV and report any unusual activity to a member of Senior Management where appropriate.
• Assist in an efficient staff and patient transition through the Control Centre by effective air lock door control.
• Producing core and agency staff IDs with information held on file and liaising with the HR Department to keep the file up to date.
• Operation of the telephone system and acting as focal point for enquiries to the site, liaising with staff, patients and visitors as appropriate. Providing hospitality to visitors as required.
If you like what you have read, are dynamic, forward thinking and keen to learn, with a confident ‘CAN DO’ approach in all you do, apply now.
Please take a look at our progressive and rewarding benefits package
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Maternity leave at 3 month’s full pay and 3 month’s half pay
• 2 week’s paid paternity leave
• Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
• A thorough Induction Programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
• Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
• Generous annual leave allowance
• Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
• The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
• Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
• A range of staff discounts
• Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
For a more detailed job spec please take a look at our Website where you can also read some inspiring stories and find out why working at Huntercombe really sets us apart from the rest
- Address ST19, Wheaton Aston, Staffordshire