Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £50000 – £60000/annum Company Car and Private Health Care
JN Technical are currently recruiting an experienced Contracts Manager on behalf of a national civil engineering company who specialise in the bridge and infrastructure market. As the new Contracts Manager you will have overall control of the planning, design, manufacture, constructon, budget and HSE of each project. As this role will involve regular communication with existing and potential clients, you must have a very professional and courteous approach to business. You will have overall operational responsibility for the delivery of multi million pound civil engineering contracts.
Experience successfully managing large bridge projects is essential. Our client operates extensively across the infrastructure industry so practical experience of the rail and highway sector is desireable. As the Contracts Manager you will primarily be office based, but occasional site and client visits will be required.
– Be IT literate in word and excel and have an excel command of the English language both oral and literal.
– Have a broad knowledge of NEC contracts.
– Have an ability to read and understand technical drawings.
– Have a sound commercial understanding of large scale NEC contracts
– Experience delivering complex civil engineering and bridge projects
– Construction Management Related Degree (or equivalent)
– CSCS Black Managers Card.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well estabalished civil engineering company
- Address North Yorkshire