Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £40000 – £42000/annum Car, 25 days holiday
Kitchen Installations Contracts Manager required for West London, M4 Corridor and surrounding areas.
Purpose of the Contracts Manager role:
To manage the professional fitting of PRMF kitchens on specified sites to the contract standards so that Satisfaction (SAT) notes are available within 5 days of kitchen delivery.
To manage company resources within budget and to stated KPIs.
To ensure the safety standards of PRMF operations on site and enhance the reputation of the Company with its customers.
Key Accountabilities of the Contracts Manager:
1. To take control of delivering the contract to customer satisfaction by ensuring that all relevant information is handed over by Sales including build programme, key dates, contract details.
2. To ensure all PRMF activities on site are carried out safely and follow defined company and statutory regulations and policies so that risk and loss are controlled effectively.
3. To plan effectively and recruit accredited fitting resource to meet the weekly demand, as agreed by customer/PRMF contract, in order that kitchens receive SAT notes within 5 days of delivery.
4. To deliver SAT noted kitchens within agreed KPIs
5. To represent and be a positive advocate for PRMF in a professional and customer-orientated way so that customers will view PRMF as a supplier of choice.
6. To resolve all remedial works within 96 hours, ensuring that all chargeable elements are notified to Contract Services within 24 hours, for invoice, so that customers are satisfied and income is maximised.
7. To acquire customer and site-based intelligence and communicate it swiftly to Team Leader so that financial risk and business opportunities are highlighted and available for effective control by Head Office.
8. To complete accurately all required records and administration in a timely manner and to recommend improvements to administration processes so that good quality decisions can be made and the department operates continuous process improvement.
Key Competencies required for the Contracts Manager role:
CSCS & SSSTS certifications 2-3 years’ experience of managing sub-contract construction labour.
Ability to organise self and others Customer Focus.
Effective prioritisation and time management Effective verbal and written communication skills (ability to flex for the audience).
Managing people to deliver performance standards.
Managing budgets Professional representation of the Company.
Accurate & legible record keeping.
Networking across sites and customers. Driving licence & able to travel around a territory.
Problem-solving skills Good IT skills, especially Excel.
Paula Rosa Manhattan have over 60 years’ experience of supplying contract kitchens to the UK’s leading private property developers. We are also committed to manufacturing and supplying contract kitchens for the social housing sector which includes affordable housing kitchens and supported living kitchens.
Being a member of Ballingslöv International, gives us access to an unrivalled wealth of experience within the kitchen industry dating back to 1929.
Manufacturing in our state-of-the art factory in West Sussex, with materials selected from sustainable resources has ensured that we manufacture, supply and install a superior quality product through the UK that will stand the test of time
- Address Hampshire