Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £19092/annum + Bonus + Benefits
Are you an experienced administrator?
When you join SUEZ, you get more than a brand-new role.
Your work will help us deliver innovative and environmentally responsible solutions for water and waste management. You will get a chance to help us preserve and restore our planet’s natural capital for future generations. It’s a career that’s not only exciting, but full of opportunities as well as professional and personal fulfilment.
About the role
* You will report directly to the Senior Contract Manager.
* You work closely with the contract management team to provide an effective administrative support service including; customer care, general office duties and administration of the contract.
What will I be doing?
* As a Contract Administrator you will be dealing with payroll, placing orders, handling residents enquiries and also the filing of personal information and health and safety documents from manual employees.
* You will also be responsible for managing scheme databases and spreadsheets, reporting, preparing daily missed collection reports and liaising with council officers.
What are the requirements?
* You must be able to demonstrate good customer service skills.
* A high level of accuracy within their duties and an eye for detail.
* Working as part of a small team, you must have excellent interpersonal skills.
* We are looking for someone with good administration knowledge, to include excellent IT skills covering Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Experience of working with payroll would be beneficial, but not essential.
* A full UK driving licence is required.
Who we are
At SUEZ the efficient and sustainable management of resources around the globe is at the heart of everything we do. Respect – acting ethically and with integrity – is one of our core values. We’re passionate about the environment and believe in protecting our world. Over 90,000 likeminded people worldwide makes for an incredible team, where collaboration and trust are part of the way we work. With true team spirit, we can give our customers a standard of service that goes above and beyond and ensure that our local communities have access to essential water and waste services.
We thank our people for all they do with development opportunities, wide-ranging benefits and rewards that reflect their hard work. In a friendly, supportive environment, you’ll be inspired to grow and play your part in creating a better future for all.
*No agencies please
- Address BA4, Ditcheat, Somerset