Contract Shift Engineer (Food Manufacturing)
Job Type : Contract, Full Time
Salary : £25 – £28/hour
Contract Shift Engineer
4 on 4 off
Our client is a leading Food Manufacturer based in Nuneaton and is looking for experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers with an Electrical Bias on a contarct basis for approx 3 months.
The ideal candidate will come from a Manufacturing/FMCG background with good working knowledge of carrying out fault-finding on PLC's.
* Ensure that plant and equipment is maintained, serviced and calibrated
* To work with the operations team and other members of the engineering team to improve knowledge and understanding of issues as they arise.
* To minimise equipment downtime and increase productivity through the utilisation of reliability centred engineering and the day to day ownership and development of the asset care system
* To assist in the training of new members of staff and in the on-going training and development of the engineering team consistent with the requirements of the business.
* To liaise with external contractors and suppliers in the planning and implementation of engineering and site development works alongside ownership of the Permit to Work System.
Education and Qualification
* Recognised engineering trade apprenticeship and/or minimum ONC
* At least 5 years engineering experience within the chilled FMCG sector ideally
* Experience of fault finding and maintenance
- Address Nuneaton, Warwickshire