Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £21000 – £23000/annum Career Progression available
This is a challenging and rewarding role joining a management team on an existing contract at a busy Maintenance Service Provider, with a lot of career advancement opportunity and great stability for the future.
You will be joining a well-established maintenance contract with a service provider, working directly for the contract manager.
Responsibilities of the Contract Administrator
* Providing administrative support to a large team of day and shift Engineers
* Ensuring that all PPM activities are recorded on the CAFM system
* Issue of all Permits to Work (PTW) to deliver PPM relating primarily to Mechanical & Electrical Building Services Plant and System’s in-line with agreed programmes / SLA's in order to meet Client and Statutory Compliance.
* Completing all required documentation, job sheets and certificates.
* Assisting the managers in production of monthly reports.
About You as the Contract Administrator
* Experienced with the management of contract and CAFM systems (specifically Elogbooks)
* Understanding of Mechanical and Electrical Disciplines required for carrying out PPM's in line with SFG20 or equivalent.
* Experienced in large scale building services applications
The hours are 08:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday
This is a very busy environment, there is team with full management backup and support.
From a daily perspective this role and environment throws up a lot of challenges and diversity of situations that have to be resolved and offers a very rewarding career path.
If you are a keen and experienced Contract or Helpdesk Administrator then please do not hesitate to submit your CV by clicking 'Apply Now
- Address DE55, Pinxton, Derbyshire